Position: Aftercare School Program Aide
- Monday-Thursday 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Friday 2:00-6:00 p.m.
- Take care of school children enrolled in our Aftercare Program
- Oversee material and equipment preparation for after school activities.
- Plan and supervise activities for kids including fun play, arts and crafts, outdoor play, sports, music, dance and dramatic play.
- Facilitate snack time.
- Ensure children clean-up activities and snack area.
- Communicate with parents daily about their child’s aftercare experience.
- Maintain clean and neat facility
- Perform daily house-keeping duties between 5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- Experience working with children.
- High School Diploma
- Will have to undergo a background check
- $10.20 per hour
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- Cover letter that addresses the required and preferred qualifications
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Copies of unofficial transcripts
Applicants are asked to provide contact information for three professional references to the system who may be contacted for a recommendation if requested. References will not be contacted without prior notification to the applicant.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. We also accept nominations and confidential inquiries. Please contact:Monument View
Head of School
Monument View Montessori Charter School
Monument View Montessori Charter School is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.